Current positions available with Emergo
Emergo by UL is an internationally-certified medical device consulting firm that serves medical device companies, particularly those that export their products abroad. Our home office is based in Austin, Texas, with international offices around the world.
We are currently accepting applications for the following open positions with Emergo. Before you apply, learn more about what it is like to work for Emergo by watching one of these short videos.
Emergo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Emergo is a regulatory consulting firm serving the medical device industry. We have about 70 people at our Austin HQ (on Bee Cave @ Mopac) and offices located worldwide. We were acquired by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) in April 2017. You can read more about us here: https://www.emergobyul.com/about.
We are currently seeking a full-time graphic designer to work with our in-house marketing team onsite at our Austin office. Responsibilities will include:
- Design of white papers, brochures, and sales sheets
- Digital design of HTML newsletter templates
- Online display banner advertising
- Some web page design (HTML or CSS experience a plus)
- Maintenance of global stationery and presentation design
- Photo manipulation and editing for use online and in videos
- Trade show backdrop and pop-up design
- Maintenance and enhancement upon current branding/design guidelines
- Maintenance of Emergo marketing library
- Vendor management for print orders
- Oversee final internal review for print collateral and other materials
The qualified candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Advertising, or related field
- 2-3 years of design experience working on a broad diversity of design projects
- Advanced experience with Adobe CC, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. XD or another wireframing software a plus
- Knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience setting up documents for offset and digital printing
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Experience with motion graphics a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Print Process: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Required)
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to EmergoMarketing@ul.com.
We are currently seeking regulatory research support in our US headquarters in Austin, Texas, where our team provides a variety of services for domestic and international clients.
The primary function of the position is to provide Research Associate support to the global consulting team. This involves supporting Emergo’s regulatory intelligence system (performing regulatory research and report writing), as well as providing administrative support to the Clinical Evaluation program.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain document library. Monitoring websites for regulatory developments and keeping document library updated and current.
- Perform regulatory research. This involves web searches, review of internal library and other means necessary to address an inquiry. Conduct research and assess informally translated information/documentation for markets in which content is not published in English.
- Write regulatory reports. This involves summarizing technical and regulatory information in a narrative form.
- Complete peer reviews, proofreading, and document editing activities.
- Draft communications to keep our clients informed of regulatory information.
- Support the Clinical Evaluation Services program, assist with the operations of the program, and coordinate with other company departments as needed to complete associated tasks (project consultant assignment, quote coordination, etc.).
- Act as the initial point of contact for administrative inquiries requested of or for the Clinical Evaluation services. Support on-going and new hire training for Clinical Evaluation Services program.
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong research, comprehension, and writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Good time management skills
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Aus.email@example.com and specify "Research Associate" in the subject line.