Australia is the third-largest medical device market in Asia Pacific. Since 2001, the Australian market for imported medical devices has been growing, and many of the imports are advanced medical device technologies. Interested in bringing your devices into this market? This video series shows you the process and identifies the key concepts to know before you begin.
In this slidecast:
- Overview of the Australian Regulatory Process for Medical devices [runtime= 3:39]
- Medical Device Classification [runtime= 2:34]
- Key Players in the TGA Approval Process [runtime= 2:02]
- Application Preparation [runtime= 5:31]
- Final Steps [runtime= 2:16]