Singapore is one of South East Asia's most lucrative device markets. With 5.4 million residents, Singapore is small but spends more on healthcare than neighboring Malaysia, which has six times the population. Interested in learning how to tap into this market? This short video tells you how.
Topics covered include:
- Health Sciences Authority (HSA)
- How to determine the classification of devices in Singapore
- The benefits of grouping your devices when registering
- Comparisons to CE Marking in Europe
- Shorter device application review by leveraging approval in other markets
- and more