During the webinar, the presenters will cover key considerations when designing graphical user interfaces to make them not only more safe and usable, but appealing too. Webinar attendees will come away with practical tips and a greater understanding of how to evaluate and design graphical user interfaces for their devices and systems.
The webinar will include discussions of:
- How graphic design principles relate to safe design
- How graphical user interfaces and hardware interfaces complement each other
- Considerations for Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
- Dealing with different sized screens such as smartphones, embedded GUI’s, and large monitors
- Key considerations for touchscreen interfaces
- Working with brand and style guidelines
- Presenting help and instructional content
- Use of symbols
- Top tips for software UI features
Cory Costantino, User Interface Design Director - HFR&D
Ben Hannon, Senior User Interface Designer - HFR&D
This webinar was recorded on October 29, 2020.
Watch Now: Graphical User Interface Design for Medical Devices
Attend an upcoming webinar
Ready to elevate your industry IQ with insights and news from experts? Register for one of our upcoming events.