2. Permitted and Prohibited Uses
The Website may be used for general informational purposes by current or prospective clients of Emergo in connection with a contemplated engagement of Emergo (which engagement would be subject to separate terms). The Website also may be used for limited non-commercial uses, for academic purposes, or as may be additionally permitted in writing by an officer of Emergo. If you wish to request permission to use any material on the Website for any additional purpose or are not sure whether your intended use of content is permitted, please email us. In connection with the permitted uses, you may download a reasonable number of files made available for download on the Website.
You may not:
- distribute or reproduce content on this Website except as provided above;
- publish, sell, or modify any Website content;
- use any content on the Website for the benefit of any commercial enterprise or individual that offers services in any of the same areas as Emergo, or for any other purpose that may be adverse to Emergo;
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website;
- delete, crop, or otherwise modify the Emergo logo or name from copies of any materials from the Website;
- copy or record any content on the Website using automated programs, bots, software, or any other method of "scraping" content;
- use any "pinger," bots, or automated link checker tool to communicate with the Website;
- alter or interfere with the Website"s code or the front-end appearance of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or related infrastructure;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of Emergo"s networks, through any means;
- submit spam inquiries to our Website contact forms, or
- use the Website or any content herein for any purposes that are or may be harmful, infringing, defamatory, obscene, or illegal.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to the Emergo name, the Emergo logo, all information, text, displays, images, graphics, video and audio presentations, reports, blogs, guides, charts, white papers, and their design and arrangement), are owned by Emergo or its licensors, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
4. Linking to the Website
We welcome links to the Website, provided that any link is presented in a way that is fair, legal, and does not damage or take advantage of Emergo"s reputation. You may not present a link in such a way as to suggest any form of formal association with Emergo or any approval or endorsement by Emergo without written permission to do so.
5. Disclaimers and Limitations
Your use of the Website and its contents, and any reliance you place on the Website or its contents, is at your own risk. The Website does not constitute the provision of professional advice or services, and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining such services.
Emergo does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, functionality, or availability of the Website or any of its contents. Emergo disclaims and you waive any liability by Emergo or its representatives for (i) any reliance on the Website or its contents, (ii) any loss or damage caused by a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other materials due to your use of this Website or of any third party content available or linked to herein, or (iii) any loss or breach of any personal information transmitted through the Website.
In no event will Emergo or its representatives be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory (including but not limited to claims of reliance or negligence), arising out of or in any way related to the use of the Website or its contents.
6. General Terms